New Cataclysm Achievements (Non-Guild)
This is a listing of solo/group Achievements that are newly added for Cataclysm. Not to be confused with the new category of achievements earned via guild. Info obtained through http://www.wowwiki.com/General_achievements
Got My Mind on My Money(50,000g)-Loot 50,000 gold
Got My Mind on My Money(100,000g)-Loot 100,000 gold
Level 85-Reach Level 85
One Hump or Two?-(no info as yet)
Breaking the Sound Barrier-Learn the master riding skill
Helping Inscribers Pay the Bills-Learn 20 glyphs for your class
Each of the classic zones will now have the number of quests broken down per zone. In addition for Cata…..
[Sinking into Vashj’ir] Complete 150 quests in Vashj’ir.10 Achievement point
[Coming Down the Mountain] Complete 115 quests in Mount Hyjal.10 Achievement point
[Deep into Deepholm] Complete 125 quests in Deepholm.10 Achievement point
[Unearthing Uldum] Complete 100 quests in Uldum. 10 Achievement point
[Fading into Twilight] Complete 100 quests in Twilight Highlands.10 Achievement point
[Breaking out of Tol Barad] Complete 100 daily quests in Tol Barad.10 Achievement point
[Beware of the ‘Unbeatable?’ Pterodactyl] Complete the jousting quests in Mount Hyjal up to and including Egg Wave.10 Achievement point
[20,000 Leagues Under the Sea] Complete the Neptulon quests in Vashj’ir up to and including Defending the Rift.10 Achievement point
[In a Thousand Years Even You Might be Worth Something] Complete the Coffer of Promise quests in Uldum up to and including Harrison Jones and the Temple of Uldum. 10 Achievement point
[The New 344 Millimeter LePage Glue Gun] Shoot down 999 Schnottz Aces during the Tailgunner! daily quest in Uldum. 10 Achievement point
[Help the Bombardier! I’m the Bombardier!] Kill 10 Schnottz infantry with one artillery shell during the Fire From the Sky daily quest in Uldum. 10 Achievement point
[Round Three. Fight!] Complete the Crucible of Carnage quests in Twilight Highlands up to and including The Twilight Terror!10 Achievement point
[King of the Mountain] Complete the Twilight’s Hammer quest chain in Twilight Highlands up to and including Skullcrusher the Mountain. 10 Achievement point
[Rock Lover] Complete the Lost in the Deeps daily quest in Deepholm 10 times.10 Achievement point
[My Very Own Broodmother] Defeat Aeosera, the Stone Dragon Broodmother in Deepholm, within 50 seconds of striking the Resonating Crystal. 10 Achievement point
[The Glop Family Line] Complete the Glop, Son of Glop daily quest in Deepholm 10 times.
[Fungal Frenzy] Suffer the effects of a Poolstool, Shuffletruffle, Shrinkshroom and Trapcap simultaneously.
[Fungalophobia] Defeat Fungalmancer Glop in Deepholm without taking any damage from his Boomshrooms.
[Consumed by Nightmare] Endure the 3 nightmares of Iso’rath in the Twilight Highlands.
[Loremaster of Cataclysm] Complete the Cataclysm quest achievements listed below.
* Sinking into Vashj’ir
* Coming Down the Mountain
* Deep into Deepholm
* Unearthing Uldum
* Fading into Twilight
[Surveying the Damage] Explore the following areas in Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms to see the changes wrought by the Cataclysm.
* The Battlescar in Southern Barrens
* The Sundering in the Cape of Stranglethorn
* The Scar of the Worldbreaker in Badlands
* The Ruins of Auberdine in Darkshore
* The Valley of the Watchers in Tanaris
* Thunder Peak in Ashenvale
* Southfury Watershed in Durotar
* Cenarion Wildlands in Desolace
* The Shimmering Deep in Thousand Needles
* The Greymane Wall in Silverpine
* The Gaping Chasm in Westfall
* The Stonewrought Dam in Loch Modan
* Ruins of Southshore in Hillsbrad Foothills 10 Achievement point
[Cataclysm Dungeon Explorer] Discover the entrances to the following Cataclysm Dungeons.
* Blackrock Caverns
* Throne of the Tides
* Grim Batol
* The Stonecore
* Vortex Pinnacle
* Halls of Origination
* Lost City of the Tol’vir 10 Achievement point
[Explore Vashj’ir] Explore Vashj’ir, revealing the covered areas of the world map. 10 Achievement point
[Explore Hyjal] Explore Hyjal, revealing the covered areas of the world map. 10 Achievement point
[Explore Deepholm] Explore Deepholm, revealing the covered areas of the world map. 10 Achievement point
[Explore Uldum] Explore Uldum, revealing the covered areas of the world map. 10 Achievement point
[Explore Twilight Highlands] Explore Twilight Highlands, revealing the covered areas of the world map. 10 Achievement point
[Explore Tol Barad] Explore Tol Barad, revealing the covered areas of the world map. 10 Achievement point
[From Hell’s Heart I Stab at Thee] Defeat the Whale Shark in Vashj’ir (despite or because of the fact that he drops no loot). 10 Achievement point and
[Stood In The Fire] Get killed by Deathwing 10 Achievement point
[Illustrious Grand Master in First Aid] Obtain 525 skill points in first aid. 10 Achievement point
[Preparing for Disaster] Create 500 Dense Embersilk Bandages. 10 Achievement point
[The Cataclysmic Gourmet] Cook 15 of the Cataclysm recipes.10 Achievement point
[The Cataclysmic Gourmet (2)] Cook 30 of the Cataclysm recipes. 10 Achievement point
[Let’s Do Lunch] Complete each of the Stormwind/Orgrimmar cooking daily quests.
*Careful, This Fruit Bites Back
*Even Thieves Get Hungry
*Stealing From Our Own
*Everything is Better with Bacon.10 Achievement point
[Iron Chef] Learn 200 cooking recipes.
[Professional Illustrious Grand Master] Obtain 525 skill points in a profession. 10 Achievement point
[Working Around The Clock] Obtain 525 skill points in two professions. 10 Achievement point
[More Skills to Pay the Bills] Obtain 525 points in cooking, first aid, fishing and archeology. 10 Achievement point
[Baradin’s Wardens] Earn exalted status with the Baradin’s Wardens 10 Achievement point
[Dragonmaw Clan] Earn exalted status with the Dragonmaw Clan. 10 Achievement point
[Hellscream’s Reach] Earn exalted status with the Hellscream’s Reach. 10 Achievement point
[Ramkahen] Earn exalted status with the Ramkahen. 10 Achievement point
[The Earthen Ring] Earn exalted status with The The Earthen Ring. 10 Achievement point
[The Guardians of Hyjal] Earn exalted status with The The Guardians of Hyjal. 10 Achievement point
[Therazane] Earn exalted status with Therazane. 10 Achievement point
[Wildhammer Clan] Earn exalted status with The Wildhammer Clan. 10 Achievement point
At the time of writing this, Wowwiki seems to have no Cataclysm updates (if there even will be) for Player vs Player, Dungeons & Raids, or World Events
Found more while I was at it…..
Cataclysmically Epic – Equip an epic item in every slot with a minimum item level of 359.
Cataclysmically Superior – Equip a superior item in every slot with a minimum item level of 333.
One Hump or Two? – Obtain a camel mount in Uldum (with just one hump).
* Twin Peaks Mountaineer – Perform a roar emote with the flag while under the effect of both a speed power up and the berserking power up.
* 250000 Honorable Kills – Get 250000 honorable kills. Title Reward: The Bloodthirsty
* Tol Barad Victory – Win the battle for Tol Barad.
* Tol Barad Veteran – Win 100 battles for Tol Barad.
* For Whom The Barad Tols – Attack Tol Barad and succeed in 10 minutes or less.
* Tower Plower – Destroy a tower in Tol Barad.
* Towers of Power – Destroy 3 deployed Siege Engines in a single Tol Barad battle.
* Tol Barad Saboteur – Destroy 20 deployed Siege Engines.
* Tol Barad All-Star – Get 10 honorable kills at the Ironclad Garrison, Warden’s Vigil, and Slagworks.
* Pit Lord Argaloth – Defeat the Pit Lord Argaloth.
* Master of Tol Barad – Complete the Tol Barad achievements listed below.
Tol Barad Veteran, For Whom The Barad Tols, Tower Plower, Towers of Power, Tol Barad Saboteur, Tol Barad All-Star, Pit Lord Argaloth
* Dont’ Want No Zombies on My Lawn – Survive 25 waves on the Endless Mode of Peacebloom vs. Ghouls
* Full Caravan – Recruit all 8 characters into Fiona’s travelling party in Eastern Plaguelands.
* Ready, Set, Goat! – Using the Billy Goat Blaster or the Billy Goat Blaster DX, blast 12 Billy Goats in under 1 minute.
* Ghosts in the Dark – Discover the secret buried beneath the Maw of the Void in Darkshore.
* Joy Ride – Ride the full length of the Rocketway in Azshara.
* E’ko Madness – Obtain all 7 E’ko zone buffs at the same time.
* Glutton for Punishment – Complete Master Xylem’s trials in Azshara with the following conditions.
* Buzzard Bait – Slay 15 enemies in one minute by jousting them in the Hatchery in Mount Hyjal.
* Bounce – Stay on the trampoline in the Whistling Grove in Mount Hyjal for 10 consecutive bounces.
* Visions of Vashj’ir Past – Witness the 3 visions of the Naz’jar Battlemaiden in Vashj’ir.
* Beer Barrel Polka – Finish the Something Brewed quest in Kirthaven in the Twilight Highlands with both kegs of ale intact.
* Wildhammer Tour of Duty – Explore all the nooks and crannies of the Thundermar Ruins in Twilight Highlands and impress your Wildhammer allies by killing the following.
* Dragonmaw Tour of Duty – Explore all the nooks and crannies of the Thundermar Ruins in Twilight Highlands and impress your Dragonmaw allies by killing the following.
* Consumed by Nightmare – Endure the 3 nightmares of Iso’rath in the Twilight Highlands.